RTI APPLICATION FORM (Right To Information)

Apply Now

CORRECTION TO RTI REF NO 17102001KER9000405013 DT 23 NOVEMBER 2017
ADD
THE FOLLOWING TO THE RTI SENT TO ECHS CELL C/O AMRITA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH CENTER, EDAPALLY, KOCHI, KERALA 682040.

AFTER para starting with: -
On return to Pune in November 2016, I prepared the claim papers and approached the ECHS Polyclinic in Wanowrie, (NEAR MH (CTC)PUNE, for submission of my claim.
Date of Initial letter for permission for sanction of waiver of EIR and delay in submitting claim for reimbursement from ECHS -- letter dt 23 March 2017.
Date of rejection of waiver for not taking EIR and delay of 180 days in submitting claim in r/o LT COL Vijay Seshan from Central Org Delhi ECHS. 03 October 2017
Date of Complaint: 12 October 2017 to ECHS Grievance Cell and 13 October 2017 to defence ministry, for necessary consideration of my claim for reimbursement from ECHS, as my letter for sanction from Central Organisation ECHS for submitting my claim after spinal surgery had been rejected as emergency surgery was not justified.
In light of the above description, please provide me the following information:
Kindly advise

1. Should the ECHS cell in AIMS Kochi (a recognised ECHS hospital) not have given me an EIR certificate or should they not have even advised me to submit a EIR report to Pune office or Delhi ECHS Office on my own.
2. Should they not have accepted my bills from AIMS Kochi and paid the bills and / or claimed the amount from ECHS HQ DELHI and refunded my deposit amount.
3. Even now, as they are an empanelled ECHS Hospital should they not have re-reimbursed my bill and claimed the amount from the ECHS HQ Funds, instead of asking me to run around and fight for my rights, and get Harassed in the process both by the ECHS Polyclinic Pune and ECHS HQ at Delhi.
4. Sir in the process I am only writing letters for my claims but no one is able to solve the problem of giving me the re-reimbursement due to me as an Ex-serviceman of the INDIAN ARMED FORCES and. member of ECHS scheme,
  1. I was told by Col Gehlot OIC Central Organisation ECHS, Delhi, to submit a letter for EX-Postfacto sanction for the claim as a planned surgery through the ECHS Polyclinic at Wanowrie Pune (through proper channel). However, the OIC, ECHS Polyclinic in Wanowrie, Pune asked me to forward it directly, (which I have Done) as he refused to accept it, saying it is not done.
    1. Please give me the exact procedure I must follow to secure my re-reimbursement claim?
  2. Am I not entitled to my claim for re-reimbursement, in view of my having been treated in an empanelled ECHS hospital, i.e. AIMS Edapally, Kochi, irrespective of whether it is accepted as an Emergency case or a planned case, by HQ ECHS, New Delhi? Thanks Vijay Seshan 25 November 2017.
CORRECTION TO RTI REF NO 17102001KER9000405013 DT 23 NOVEMBER 2017 ADD THE FOLLOWING TO THE RTI SENT TO ECHS CELL C/O AMRITA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH CENTER, EDAPALLY, KOCHI, KERALA 682040. AFTER para starting with: - On return to Pune in November 2016, I prepared the claim papers and approached the ECHS Polyclinic in Wanowrie, (NEAR MH (CTC)PUNE, for submission of my claim. Date of Initial letter for permission for sanction of waiver of EIR and delay in submitting claim for reimbursement from ECHS -- letter dt 23 March 2017. Date of rejection of waiver for not taking EIR and delay of 180 days in submitting claim in r/o LT COL Vijay Seshan from Central Org Delhi ECHS. 03 October 2017 Date of Complaint: 12 October 2017 to ECHS Grievance Cell and 13 October 2017 to defence ministry, for necessary consideration of my claim for reimbursement from ECHS, as my letter for sanction from Central Organisation ECHS for submitting my claim after spinal surgery had been rejected as emergency surgery was not justified. In light of the above description, please provide me the following information: Kindly advise 1. Should the ECHS cell in AIMS Kochi (a recognised ECHS hospital) not have given me an EIR certificate or should they not have even advised me to submit a EIR report to Pune office or Delhi ECHS Office on my own. 2. Should they not have accepted my bills from AIMS Kochi and paid the bills and / or claimed the amount from ECHS HQ DELHI and refunded my deposit amount. 3. Even now, as they are an empanelled ECHS Hospital should they not have re-reimbursed my bill and claimed the amount from the ECHS HQ Funds, instead of asking me to run around and fight for my rights, and get Harassed in the process both by the ECHS Polyclinic Pune and ECHS HQ at Delhi. 4. Sir in the process I am only writing letters for my claims but no one is able to solve the problem of giving me the re-reimbursement due to me as an Ex-serviceman of the INDIAN ARMED FORCES and. member of ECHS scheme, 5. I was told by Col Gehlot OIC Central Organisation ECHS, Delhi, to submit a letter for EX-Postfacto sanction for the claim as a planned surgery through the ECHS Polyclinic at Wanowrie Pune (through proper channel). However, the OIC, ECHS Polyclinic in Wanowrie, Pune asked me to forward it directly, (which I have Done) as he refused to accept it, saying it is not done. 6. Please give me the exact procedure I must follow to secure my re-reimbursement claim? 7. Am I not entitled to my claim for re-reimbursement, in view of my having been treated in an empanelled ECHS hospital, i.e. AIMS Edapally, Kochi, irrespective of whether it is accepted as an Emergency case or a planned case, by HQ ECHS, New Delhi? Thanks Vijay Seshan 25 November 2017.

RTI FORUM (Right To Information Forum)

Login to Reply

views
replies
followers

RTI APPLICATION FORM (Right To Information)

Apply Now

Login/register to reply.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft