Create Topic
Ask a RTI Question ! Get answer
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified

RTI APPLICATION FORM (Right To Information)

Apply Now
Neha posted Mar 14 '16 at 9:03 pm
I am from Udhampur in J&K.
My land was acquired by the state government for widening of State highway.
And as per the promise of the gov.t that fair compensation will be given to the land owners, we have not been compensated fairly.
Now district administration is saying that they have nothing to do with this matter, state govt will look into it.
They say that when stat
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft