RTI APPLICATION FORM (Right To Information)

Apply Now

Sir, I am Ambarkar sarath kumar, I have sold out my two wheeler bearing Registration number AP 10 AX 7955 to Mr. Waheed pasha in the month of may 2017. Since the details are modified in Telangana transport website but it has not been updated in echallan website of telangana state police.

Also, Challans are posted to my address even I found no guilt of traffic violations.

I am attaching the pictures of both echallan and telangana transport department.

Kindly update the present owner (Mr. WAHEEP PASHA)details and address.

Thanks & Regards
Ambarkar Sarath Kumar
944 0123 2325a4e34fb6f18d.jpg

Sir, I am Ambarkar sarath kumar, I have sold out my two wheeler bearing Registration number AP 10 AX 7955 to Mr. Waheed pasha in the month of may 2017. Since the details are modified in Telangana transport website but it has not been updated in echallan website of telangana state police. Also, Challans are posted to my address even I found no guilt of traffic violations. I am attaching the pictures of both echallan and telangana transport department. Kindly update the present owner (Mr. WAHEEP PASHA)details and address. Thanks & Regards Ambarkar Sarath Kumar 944 0123 232![5a4e34fb6f18d.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5a4e34fb6f18d.jpg)

RTI FORUM (Right To Information Forum)

Login to Reply

views
replies
followers

RTI APPLICATION FORM (Right To Information)

Apply Now

Login/register to reply.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft