RTI SENT TO CPPC NAGPUR AND CDA PENSION ALLAHABAD
My personal details are as below: -
b) I am MR 02647 M Lt Col Vijay Seshan an ex-serviceman retired after 23 years’ service (From 1970 to 1993) in the Indian Army Medical Corps as a Physician.
c) Rank: Lt. Col Service No.: MR 02647 M
d) ESM Card Details: ESM (Officers)
e) ESM Card No.: MH-01/010322
f) Enrolment Date:15/01/1970
g) Discharge Date:19/02/1993
h) PPO NO M/003202/1993
i) Pension/Non- Pensioners: Pensioner
j) Address: Flat No 43, Building No 3,
k) Mira Society, Shankar Seth Road, Pune 411037
l) Mobile :9000405013
m) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
My ex-serviceman defence pension plus Rank pay and NPA have not been paid to me from 2000 to 2016 by Bank of India CPPC Nagpur through Bank of India Dahisar (W) Branch where my pension account is held, as per CDA (P) Allahabad orders despite repeated requests since 2016,
2) Instead the BOI CPPC Nagpur Chief Manager is deducting my pension of OROP saying it is overpaid, and is not speaking about my pension of last 17 years which have not been paid as per the CDA(P) Circular 24, which is due to me.
3) Even the details of recent deductions for OROP are not being provided to me on repeated request.
4) Hence, my pension and Rank Pay and NPA due to me as per the 5 Th, 6 Th, and 7 Th Pay commission are being withheld for their mistake in pension calculation while other Banks have paid other Defence Pensioners Medical Officers(Doctors) as per the Circular 24 of CDA(P) Allahabad long ago.
5) The delay in payment of my pension needs to be expedited and interest thereon for 17 years also needs to be paid.
6) Kindly inform me officially the reasons for this non-payment, and what needs to be done in this regard.
Hence, I request you to inform me under RTI ACT 2005 the following in detail.
a) The correct amount of Total Pension due to me since 2000 to 2016 monthly.
b) The correct amount of Basic pay due to me from 2000 to 2016 monthly
c) The correct amount of NPA due to me from 2000 to 2016 monthly
d) The correct amount of Rank pay due to me from 2000 to 2016. monthly
e) And the procedure to be followed CPPC Bank of India Nagpur in calculating the pension, basic pay NPA, and Rank pay from 2000 to 2016
f) The reason for them to deduct my OROP now saying overpayment has been made but they are not providing the details of total deductions they plan to make.
g) Not paying my arrears of pension due to me since 2000 to 2016. (i.e. prior to OROP)
Thus, causing undue Harassment to me an Ex-Serviceman, in getting my 16- 17 years pension, NPA, Basic pay and Rank pay due to me.
Also, due to the delay in payment of my dues I would like to be paid the interest thereon from 2000 to 2016 as well.
Paid so far
The amount of NPA paid to me from Jan 2000 to April 2016 = Rs.950/- per month
The amount of Rank pay paid to me from Jan 2000 to April 2016 = Rs. 800/- per month
Actual due to me
The amount of NPA due to me monthly from 1-1-2000 to 1-1-2016 = Basic Pay + Rank Pay X 25