Create Topic
Ask a RTI Question ! Get answer
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified

RTI APPLICATION FORM (Right To Information)

Apply Now
Dear Service Provider,

Even after two months of request filing the RTI and making payment for that, u are not able to send my application. No response I got from your side. EITHER REFUND THE AMOUNT SO THAT I CONSULT WITH OTHE SUCH FORUM FOR MY APPLICATION, OR SEND MY APPLICATION TO CONCERN AUTHORITY.

Myself Mallu,.
I live in Dehradun Uttrakhand.
Actually I have filed a police complaint in my police station, but now due to pressure from some musclemen the SHO is pressurising me to withdraw my complaint.
The police is taking their side.
I feel threatened, what to do now?
If RTI can work somehow to resolve my problems?
I am from poor family, my father is a retired
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft