Create Topic
Ask a RTI Question ! Get answer
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified

RTI APPLICATION FORM (Right To Information)

Apply Now
My Aadhaar No.416732683080. Name: Muthukrishnan C Age.71 yrs.
My finger print is not working for getting a new Mobile sim card. Also I am unable to verify my existing mobile No.9894152959 with Airtel due to the failure of my finger print.

I applied for re-enrolment of aadhaar to overcome this problem. Still the problem persists. The UIDAi authorities are not givng any remedy.
I am not
This is Dinesh. Needed your valuable suggestions for my problem.
A Builder constructed two identical Houses inside UDS (Un Divided Share) area of
1000 Sq ft. / each House

House No.1 is located road side.
House No.2 is behind the House No.1 and House No.2 is not in road side.

I Purchased this independent -House No.2 (10 years Back). After 5 years I constructed 1st f
we have a land in gopanpally under survey number 36/11. we are unable to get a clear idea about if that land is govt land or not. there is a society who has taken our documents saying they will pay us good amount in return till date they have not paid any amount neither returned our documents . is there any way we can get some help .

I am residing in Perumbakkam, Chennai, Tamilnadu. Its a village panchayat but adjacent to Chennai Corporation limit. The road which is connecting main road and my apartment is completely damaged. Please let me know how to find out who is responsible to lay this road.

All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft