Create Topic
Ask a RTI Question ! Get answer
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified

RTI APPLICATION FORM (Right To Information)

Apply Now
joejonsme posted Jun 19 '18 at 2:19 pm

As every Indian citizen should know, the Right to Information Act (RTI) is an Act passed by the Parliament of India on 15 June 2005 and came fully into force on 12 October 2005. It is an Act to provide for setting out the practical regime of right to information for citizens to secure access to information under the control of public authorities, in order to promote transparency and ac
joejonsme posted Jun 19 '18 at 2:17 pm

Odisha Information Commission was created by the Government of Odisha’s order in October, 2005. The office of the Commission is situated in Bhubaneswar. This body has been created to implement the RTI Act in the state of Odisha. You can file appeals and complaints if the public authority does not provide response for your RTI Odisha

For More Details:-
Teaser production stu
bijaykumar posted Apr 5 '17 at 5:04 am
I am a villager of itua village which is in bhadrak district.I want to know last 10year's all details in which way Anganwadi Fund spends.There is no development from Anganwadi fund.

Bhagirath posted Mar 19 '16 at 11:35 am
I submitted an applicacation under rti act 2005 to get
pay slip & working status of a govt employee, but they
rejected it .office head write to me that...
1,... You have not submitted proper fees with
2....The third party has written requested to this office
that not to give any information related to him ,
because it should be harmful for his life &
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft