Create Topic
Ask a RTI Question ! Get answer
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified

RTI APPLICATION FORM (Right To Information)

Apply Now
MURUGANREDDY posted Apr 30 '18 at 8:34 am
Dear Sir,

There was Ready mix Concrete company started at our Village in a private land , in & around of the company there was 300 families are living, due to this readymix concrete huge pollution's are created for Air and water , regarding this issue we have given written complaint to local Tahasildar as he saying it is RMC plants will not create any pollution and it is private compan
We just want to file an RTI application with the local governing body of village Gottipadu, Prathipadu Mandal, Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh, asking the detailed schemes sanctioned for the development of SC,STs.

In our village particularly the Schedule Caste people are being discriminated and are kept afar to the social developments such as roads and drainage facility.

Kindly help us
Hello everyone!!!
I Andhra Pradesh.
There is a pond in our area, that has been almost encroached by the people in it's vicinity.
Nobody is taking any action against illegal encroachment on it.
Even ecosystem of this pond has been adversely affected due to occupation of land by the neighbours.
Can I make a complaint through RTI in this matter?
Whom should I approach in this matte
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft